1.12.5 - Patch Release (November 29, 2016)
Have more questions? Submit a request.
- Change VROI Default View. Previously, the VROI chart defaulted to display the Alternative names along the Y Axis. Alternative names will now display below the X Axis of the chart.
Bugs Planned to be Fixed
- Deleting A Portfolio From View All Portfolios Screen Directs User Back To Home Screen
- Creating New Models Is Slow When User Has At Least 50 Models In Instance
- Deleted User Doesn't Disappear from List of Users Until Hard Refresh Is Performed
- Decision Lens Logo Does Not Render Correctly in Chrome on OSX
- Unable to Make Changes to User on Admin Dashboard
- Values on Allocate Screen Colored Incorrectly When Using Negative Costs
- Pareto Chart Shows Empty Cells After Running
- Adjust Optimization When Scenario Conatins Negative Budgets