Enhanced Solution Functionality and More Robust Sharing Capabilities
The Fall 2014 Release presents stakeholders with more powerful insights and opportunity for analysis. Amplify your prioritization efforts with:
- Additional insight, visibility, and analytics for everyone from executives to analysts.
- Streamlined information sharing that empowers stakeholders.
- Enhanced user experience that make the prioritization process faster and easier.
Features & Enhancements in Decision Lens Fall 2014 Release
Greater Access to Insights and Analytics
- Brand-new Reviewer Role grants access to critical data through tailored controls and interfaces.
- Voting Reviewer Role has selective permissions and users can contribute judgments in specific areas.
Dive Further into Data
- Display specific bubble data labels to focus the attention of stakeholders.
- Use the Marquee Selection feature to highlight a dense or interesting group of alternatives for a more granular view.
Ensure Data Consistency
- Ensure consistency across data sources with improved import functionality.
- Import Alternative Categories directly into Decision Lens to save time.
- Select all or specific rows and columns of data in one easy step.
Quickly Find the Data You Need
- Search Alternatives and Participants to easily find data.
- Save time and locate Allocation Scenarios faster than before.
Improved Information Sharing
- Screens update to share real-time collaboration with broadcast participants.
- Facilitators can broadcast to a single user or a group of broadcast participants.
- Multiple facilitators can broadcast concurrently in the same prioritization model.
Understand Your Workload
- Export Participant Dashboard data for offline analysis.
- Data includes Role, Collection Assignments, Group membership, and Ratings Progress details.