If you receive an email from Decision Lens while using a Department of Defense e-mail account, you may see a warning message like the one below:
This email was sent from a non-Department of Defense email account, and contained active links. All links are disabled, and require you to copy and paste the address to a Web browser. Please verify the identity of the sender, and confirm authenticity of all links contained within the message.
If you see this message, you will not be able to click on the links in the e-mail. Instead, you will need to copy the appropriate link and paste it into your web browser's address bar.
- Open the Email you received from Decision Lens.
- Scroll to the bottom of the e-mail. You should see some text which reads as follows: "If you are having trouble with the link above, please copy and paste this link into your browser:"
- Copy the URL that appears below this text.
- Paste the URL in your browser's address bar.
- Click Enter on your keyboard.
After following the steps above, you should be able to access the relevant part of Decision Lens.