This error most commonly occurs as a result of a conflict with multiple Flash installations on your computer. This situation can occur when you use multiple web browsers, each with its own instance of Adobe Flash player. This issue can be verified and remedied with a few simple steps.
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Type the following text into Chrome's address bar and hit Enter: chrome://plugins
- In the upper right hand corner of this page, click on the "Details" link.
- Locate the Adobe Flash Player plug-in section.
- If you see multiple Adoble Flash Player plugin sections, determine which file is internal to Google Chrome. This can be discerned by locating the words "Google" and "Chrome" within the Location path.
- Click on the "Disable" link next to the Adobe Flash Player plug-in that is associated with Google Chrome.
Chrome will now be forced to utilize the stand-alone version of Adobe Flash, and your problem should be resolved.