If you are seeing an "Expired Certificate" warning when attempting to log into Decision Lens using Internet Explorer, you may need to clear out an older version of the security certificate from your browser's cache. This is an easy process with simple steps.
- Click on the gear icon on the top right corner of your browser window.
- Click on "Internet Options" in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Click on "Content" tab in the dialogue box that opens.
- Click on "Clear SSL State" in the Certificates section.
- Click on the "Apply" button at the bottom of the dialoge box.
- Click on the "Ok" button at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- Close and re-open Internet Explorer.
After following the steps above, you should no longe experience the "Expired Certificate" warning when attempting to access Decision Lens.