If you are using a newer version of Internet Explorer, it is possible that your browser is in Emulation Mode. In Emulation Mode, Internet Explorer is set up in such a way that it is emulating an older version of the Internet Explorer browser; this can ause you to receive an "Unsupported Browser" message when attempting to access Decision Lens. You can resolve this by following a simple set of steps.
- Click on the "Tools" option at the top of the browser window.
- Click on "Compatability View settings" in the drop-down menu that appears.
- Uncheck "Display Websites in Compatibility Mode" on the window that appears.
- Click the "Close" button.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Close and re-open Internet Explorer.
After following these steps, your browser will no longer be in Emulation Mode.